AAOE Benchmarking Portal Access provides you with the most complete results from the AAOE Benchmarking Survey and the ability to customize 50 reports and dashboards by practice size, region, state, specialty, and other variables. The interactive reports available in the Portal can be exported to PDF and saved as an image and used in presentations and documents. You can create bookmarks so that you can save your customized reports and return to them at any point during the year.
Access to the AAOE Benchmarking Portal will last from October 4, 2016 (Benchmarking Results for Data Year 2015 launch date) through October, 2017 (estimated launch of the Benchmarking Results for Data Year 2016). Portal access ends at the time results for the following data year are released. Continued access to the Portal requires a yearly purchase of AAOE Benchmarking Portal Access or participation in the AAOE Annual Benchmarking Survey (Members Only).
Included in the Benchmarking Report:
- Revenue and expense data collected by sub-specialties within orthopaedic practices
- Ancillary service data, including X-Ray, MRI, PT, and DME
- Productivity and compensation data for physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants
- Compensation and benefits data for orthopaedic executives
- Overhead expenses
- Charges, collections, and accounts receivable
- Recruitment strategies
- Call service data
- And more....