This package provides all of the benefits of accessing the 50 interactive reports in the AAOE Benchmarking Portal and the AAOE Benchmarking Results for Data Year 2015 eBook, with detailed benchmarking results presented by practice size.
Access to the AAOE Benchmarking Portal will last from October 4, 2016 (Benchmarking Results for Data Year 2015 launch date) through October, 2017 (estimated launch of the Benchmarking Results for Data Year 2016). Portal access ends at the time results for the following data year are released. Continued access to the Portal requires a yearly purchase of AAOE Benchmarking Portal Access or participation in the AAOE Annual Benchmarking Survey (Members Only).
The eBook will be emailed by October 21, 2016.
Included in the Benchmarking Report:
- Revenue and expense data collected by sub-specialties within orthopaedic practices
- Ancillary service data, including X-Ray, MRI, PT, and DME
- Productivity and compensation data for physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants
- Compensation and benefits data for orthopaedic executives
- Overhead expenses
- Charges, collections, and accounts receivable
- Recruitment strategies
- Call service data
- And more....